Montrose Makerspace is pleased to announce TechLab – Opening July 2015!!!
The first in a series of collaborative high-tech spaces design to help our community materialize their ideas, TechLab will be located at 210 E Main St in downtown Montrose – within the Proximity Space Co-working environment.
Stay tuned for our official grand opening date, and feel free to contact us for more information.
Montrose MakerSpace TechLab is a membership-based space that provides the following resources at opening (with many more to come):
- High-tech machines for rapid-prototyping and innovation projects
- Large Format (12″ Cubed) 3D Printer
- Small Format (6″ Cubed) 3D Printer
- Laser Cutter & Engraver
- Vinyl Cutting Plotter
- (*TBD) Desktop CNC Router/Mini-Mill
- Lounge Area for brainstorming and collaboration
- Office, computing, and meeting resources
- Classroom Training and Science/Technology based educational workshops
- Consulting, Design, and Prototyping expertise, advice, and custom project/job work
Our partnership with Proximity Co-Working space allows us to provide access to entrepreneurial resources and facilities which compliment our goals of supporting collaboration, education/vocational training, talent, high-tech resources, and innovative ideas in the local community.
Montrose Makerspace TechLab is only the beginning of what Montrose Makerspace has to offer! Our long-term plans include an expansion into a larger “shop” space, to include Metalworking, Woodworking, Textiles, and many other large-scale specialized machinery. Now’s the time to get involved and start making your ideas into reality, right here in beautiful Montrose, CO!
Thank you to every one of our founders, friends, fans and gracious contributors for your support and enthusiasm! We’re looking forward to changing the way we live and work in this community, and we owe it all to you!
Montrose Makerspace Team