Montrose Makerspace is proud to announce our 2nd edition of Montrose Minecraft Night – Saturday, December 17th, 2016 at Montrose Proximity Space (210 Main ST).
This event is FREE to attend, but you must register in advance! Registration closes on Friday December 16th at 6pm.
Learning computer science is easy, and it’s never too early to start!
By using hands-on games and activities, we gently introduce the concepts of Computer Science (aka “Writing Code”) to students of Elementary/Middle school
Montrose Makerspace volunteers will be hosting self-paced Computer Science courses for students in Elementary and Middle School this summer, guiding students through the code.org CodeStudio curriculum.
(Sorry, June courses are full. Please check back soon for our next course offering.)
- When: Wednesdays & Thursdays, 5:30pm-7:30pm (June 8th-30th)
- Where: Proximity Space – 210 E Main ST in Montrose
- Who: Students ages 6-12
- What: Students will create computer programs that will help them learn to collaborate with others, develop problem-solving skills, and persist through difficult tasks. By the end of this course, students create their very own custom game or story that they can share.
- This course is for students who can read (all levels).
- No programming or computer experience is required.
- A laptop or tablet device is required.
Sorry, enrollment has closed. Please check back soon for our next offering
- $55/ all sessions (8 total)
- $20/ weekly (2 sessions)
- $15/ Daily Drop-in